Friday, December 11, 2009

Decorating Christmas Cookies!














1 comment:

Gayle said...

Jennifer: I was rereading Christmas letters tonight and was looking for your parents' letter to get their Manhattan address. I saw your blog address; must have missed it last year. Your mom has kept me somewhat informed, but I decided to look at it tonight. It's past midnight here now in Lees Summit, but have gotten so involved with catching up on your life. It was particularly nostagic when I saw that your daughter's favorite movie is "Little Mermaid". It was yours, too, when you'd visit us or I'd babysit you. In fact, if you ever knew, I babysat you when you were 4 months old for a week. I cried when your parents took you home. And, by the way, your old neighbor, Nichole Forrester (6th St, LSMO) also has a daughter named Nevaeh. Her blog addr is:
http://7-7-7heavensent.blogspot.com/
Now that I know about your blog, I'll keep better track of you! Gayle Hardin