Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fun Shopping!

Today I had to take the girls with me to go run errands. I don't really like the running errands part, but of course it's always fun to be with my girls! Nevaeh on the other hand LOVES shopping reguardless what we are shopping for. She was so excited to go shopping with me today, and she was a big help! Nevaeh is my little helper. We put Sydney in the cart and Nevaeh likes to walk with me, then I show her what we need to get and she runs to the shelf to get it and puts it in the cart, then exclaims "Look! mom! yeayah (translations: Nevaeh) helping!" It's so cute! And as we are strolling through the asile she will randomly say "yeayah having sooooo fun!"

After we got everything we needed, we went across the street and got a little chocolate treat (a very big deal for her cause i never let her have chocolate, except for rare occasions like this). So we sat down at a little table while Sydney took her nap and we had our chocolate treat while we talked about everything we did that day. How fun! I'm certainly training my girl how to do it right... shopping and chocolate... what could be better? LOL :)

No comments: