Can you believe I'm 6 months now? Isn't that crazy!?!?! Well I've been sitting up a lot more...it's pretty cool what I can do while i'm sitting up! but, sometimes I get distracted by a toy and forget what I'm doing and fall over!
I'm also eating all sorts of baby food! I'm having fun trying the different flavors, some I don't really like that much and I make the funniest faces! others I LOVE and before I can even swallow, I have my mouth open ready for the next bite...mom just can't shovel it in fast enough!!!
I was a bit sick over the last couple weeks and it wasn't fun (nothing serious, just a little pink eye, and I also had a small fever and caught some of mom and dads cold!)...but I am feeling much much better now! Which makes me excited because since I've been sick, I haven't been able to be around my friends...I miss you all and can't wait to hang!
I also had my 6-month check-up at the doctors last week and I'm doing really good! I'm up to 26 inches long...but I've only gained 3 ounces. The doctor was a bit concered about my weight, so now mom is just pumping me full of lots of breast milk...and I'm not complaining...I love that stuff!!!!
Well thats about it for now! Here are some new pictures of me sitting up!

No comments:
Post a Comment